Alewife celebrates NY Burger Week May 7th
NY Burger Week closes with a bang at Alewife NYC
Were so very proud to be part of a great week to celebrate America’s favorite food… The Burger.
Burger week is now coming into its 2nd year and was created by my close friend and Burger Expert David ‘Rev’ Ciancio, Rev owns and operates BurgerConquest.com – Thank You Rev for creating Burger Week and thanks for including Alewife, were gonna crush this dinner!!
On Tuesday, May 7, NY Burger Week culminates here at Alewife for a world-class Beer and Burger pairing dinner brought to you by Get Real Presents. Chefs Travis and Gregorio have put together a menu featuring 5 different gastronomic Burger expeditions from 5 different meats—each of expertly paired with a top-rated craft Beer by the Alewife’s Beer sommelier, Patrick Donagher.
1. “Get Him to the Greek”
– Burger Ground Lamb, Tzatziki,Hummus, Red Onions
2. Jaegershnitzel Burger
– Ground Veal, Red Cabbage, Hunter Sauce
3.Twisted Sister Burger aka Dee Snider Burger
– Ground Bison, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Bacon, Siracha
4. Quack Attack
– Ground Duck. Duck Cracklin, Foie Gras, Pomegranate Hoison
5. Luther Burger aka Diabetic Coma
– Ground Beef, Cheddar Cheese sandwiched between Glazed Doughnut